Schutt Vengeance VTD II Helmet
The Schutt Vengeance VTD II adult football helmet looks like its predecessor, it is not exactly a true copy. Under the famous Vengeance shell, Schutt has refined the padding inside the lining to increase the shock absorbing properties. The results have been spectacular. The VTD II has become the top performing helmet in Virginia Tech's STAR rating system, recording a value of 0.180 - the lowest ever - taking its place atop three Schutt 5-star helmets.
1. DOUBLE LAYER AND SINGLE LAYER TPU COMBINATION
- The VTD model uses the latest generation of Schutt's patented TPU cushioning system
- The monolayer TPU is a ribbed system built in a single layer offering better impact absorption while reducing the total weight
- The VTD also uses a patented Dual Layer TPU in the front of the helmet
2. IMPROVED SUREFIT AIR TPU LINING
- A modification of the padding inside the lining has increased the absorption properties of VTD II
- The SUREFIT Air Liner has a TPU outer skin with increased surface coverage which makes it ultra comfortable and gives the helmet a soft, pillow-like feel.
- This air liner also has a layer of high impact foam in the front cushion adding an extra layer of protection
3. HIGH-POWER HULL DESIGN
- Features a patented design for the rear flex resistance shelf - increasing resistance and shock absorption on the back of the helmet.
4. DYNAMIC PROTECTION LINE
- Easy attachment of the facemask
- Inter-Link AiR Maxx TPU 7/8 "jaw pads provide shock absorption and TPU performance for the jaw, protecting against side and front impact
FACEMASK NOT INCLUDED